Hacking the immune system
Dept. of Tumor Immunology, RIMLS
This one-day symposium will bring together international scientists in the field of tumor immunology, computational and artificial immune systems.
For more information and registation click here.
- Rob de Boer, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Can Kesmir, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Jonathan Wagg, company Roche, Switzerland
- Jon Timmis, University of York, United Kingdom
- Thomas Höfer, Theoretical Systems Biology, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg
- Deadline is the 1st. of February.
- Registration required to be able to attend.
- The registration fee is € 50 (link).
- Abstract is required for those who want to present a poster.
- 3 best poster prizes: 1st €100, 2nd and 3rd € 50.
<< back to all events